Monday 10 March 2014

NME covers for inspiration






Inspiring past NME covers

This is another collection of NME covers that will help me create my magazine front cover. Taking into account the font types and sizes, placement of images and text and colours used, each magazine cover i look at will give me more ideas on how to make my magazine look more professional.

This is a good example of a front cover as it is simplistic yet effective, which is how i want my magazines front cover to look.


 

Again, this is simplistic and similar to the above but this cover has more text on the front cover and a better quality image.

This edition featuring Kasabian is the perfect example as it follows a strict colour scheme and despite its simplicity, the front cover still looks engaging.



Again the black and white image contrasts with the bold pink masthead and headline, making the magazine look effective. This cover also features a lot of the terminology I have discussed in the past and is a good example to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment