Tuesday 25 March 2014

New Masthead

Change in Masthead
I have decided to change my masthead as I do not like the font used and want to alter what my masthead looks like as it is an important part of the magazine and has to stand out but also look original. My original masthead is underneath:




I used elephant font to create this masthead and merged each letter individually as well as making the font red. The masthead stands for 'Suck It And See' which is the fourth Arctic Monkeys studio album as well as my favourite album. I need to change the font on Photoshop and create a new front cover all together. 


This is my new masthead which I created using Photoshop. I downloaded a font from DaFont on to my computer and created a new FWN masthead. FWA stands for Favourite Worst Nightmare which was Arctic Monkeys' second album which is music related. I prefer this masthead to the old one as it looks original and simple but also modern and stands out to the audience.


The masthead above is the one which will now feature above my contents page at the top but smaller, like my original contents page

No comments:

Post a Comment