Monday 4 November 2013

Muisc Magazine Front Cover Analysis


Analysing Front Covers With Terminology




I analysed a front cover of Q Magazine, applying the terminology to the front cover and highlighting the key features of the front cover and elaborating in detail the key features such as the Masthead, Main Image, Headline, Bar-code, Buzz Word and Slogan. I chose this cover in particular as Arctic Monkeys are my favourite band and I have read Q before. I did this as a document on Word and then screen-shotted the document as an image and put it on my blog. This front cover in particular immediately caught my attention.

I recently attended the Arctic Monkeys tour of the UK at the Echo arena, promoting their most recent album AM. I was standing when watching them live and I am also seeing them again at T in the Park 2014. This was my view when watching them in October 2013 performing Old Yellow Bricks....






No comments:

Post a Comment