Wednesday 13 November 2013

First Attempt at Music Magazine on Photoshop

Photoshop

As I am already quite familiar with the Photoshop software, I have a good understanding of how it works. I have it at home as well so I think I have an advantage over those who have not used or are unfamiliar with Photoshop. Furthermore, I have managed to produce my own magazine as a fist attempt using Photoshop. In this blog, I will show the progress of the magazine to prove that it is my own work and then I will post a blog of my completed first attempt, highlighting all the terminology and analyse my own magazine. Below is a progression of screenshots I have taken, each time I have added to the magazine, making it look better. When making the magazine, I tried making it look as professional as possible for example super-imposing the central image in front of the masthead.







As it stands, the magazine is unfinished but this is what I have so far. I imported a picture of Alex Turner from Google, included text and also placed a barcode in the bottom right-hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment