Friday 6 September 2013

Introduction to my blog


Welcome to my blog


In this blog, you will find the majority of my research, planning and evaluation throughout the year. To support the research i will provide videos and images in my blogs. As well as this, I will purchase specific music magazines that focuses on my chosen music genre. This is to get an in depth understanding of the music magazines layout including the likes of:

  • Images and boarders
  • Font and typography
  • placement and layout
  • Information for the front and content

The type of music genre I have chosen to study is alternative rock/indie rock. I have chosen this particular genre because it is my favourite music type. Types of magazines associated with my chosen genre are the likes of NME and Q Magazine. I get these types of magazine's on a regular basis. My Photoshop skills are average but will develop as I progress through the year. Each week I will upload one or more blog informing you of my progress. My favourite bands are the likes of Arctic Monkeys, The Beatles and Kings of Leon.


  

                              


                                                        


About me:

  • At the moment I am studying A-level Media, Drama and English Literature.
  • I like keeping on top of my fitness and play football on a regular basis.
  • I also play bass guitar and have a wide range in music taste.
  • I also enjoy attending festivals and concerts e.g. V festival 2013






1 comment: